The Exitrax range has been developed from the ground up by the team at Mean Mother 4X4, alongside a leading plastics engineering team.
The 18 months of research and development, as well as countless hours of testing has culminated in the release of a trult original recovery board, unlike anything else on the current market.
Exitrax is available in three unique sizes; 930mm, 1,110mm, and 1150mm.
The 1,150mm Ultimate Series are constructed using the toughest, most flexible nylon around. These are specially designed for the off-road extremists who demand ultimate performance!
- Reinforced nylon construction for maximum strength and maximum flex.
- Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- Ultra-tough cleats for superior grip
- Low profile stacking for easy mounting
- Compatible with most recovery board mounting systems
- Innovative design reduces effort for extraction
- Strategically placed engagement nodules reduce wheel spin
- Ground engagement teeth reduce board movement during recovery
- Balanced handles for comfort while carrying
- Smooth, rounded channels help distribute weight evenly
- Compatible with the Exi Link linking plate and 4X4 jack base
With its Quick Release, High Quality Corrosion Resistant Nylon Material…. you’ll have Peace of Mind these will Work when you Need them Most
* Safely and Securely Mount Recovery Boards
* Quick Release Locking System
* Holds up to 4 boards
* Fits all Leading Board Designs
* Includes 2 Mounting Brackets
* Anti-Theft Padlock-able Design (Padlock not included)
* Light-weight Tough Design
* Easy Twist Slide and Lock Design
* Multiple Adjustable Pin Mounting Points
* Universal Mounting Brackets
* Lifetime Warranty
Australian Innovation Patent 2020104223