WARRANTY & REGISTRATION
LIFETIME MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
EXITRAX recovery boards come with a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Subject to the Limitations on Refunds/Replacements outlined below, if the product fails due to defective manufacture when used responsibly in vehicle recovery situations, we will replace it at no cost to you.
Our Products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the Product/s repaired or replaced if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. This warranty is given in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under the Australian Consumer Law.These terms and conditions do not exclude, restrict or modify the application of any provision, the exercise of any right, or the imposition of any liability under any statute (including Australian Consumer Law).
If the Product/s is found, upon inspection by us, to be defective and covered by our warranty, we will arrange for a replacement or refund (as applicable), normally within 7 working days of inspection (this may take longer in some cases).
Subject to your non-excludable rights under the Australian Consumer Law and this warranty, EXITRAX expressly excludes any liability for consequential loss, incidental or indirect damages (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits and business interruption) due to a defect of the Product/s. In particular any loss or damage caused to any equipment or accessories used with the Product/s or any loss resulting from a delay in replacement are excluded to the extent permitted by law.
Just bought Exitrax? Register your purchase here:
Just bought Exitrax?
Register your purchase here:
PROCEDURE FOR WARRANTY CLAIMS
Please fill out the claim form below in full, and hit “Send”.
We highly recommend submitting detailed images to support your claim, as this will help speed up the process.
Please allow up to seven days for us to assess your claim. If you have not heard from us within this period, please call +61 7 3713 9345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If your warranty claim is approved, we will notify you in writing and provide you with instructions to proceed. This may involve shipping the product/s back to us for further assessment, or sending evidence of the product/s’ destruction.
Lodge a warranty claim here:
LIMITATIONS ON REPLACEMENTS
We cannot accept the return of any product unless it is defective and returned in accordance with the procedure outlined above.
If a product is returned in the following condition/s, this warranty will not apply.
- Does not match the product you purchased.
- Is found, upon inspection by us or on our behalf, to be not defective as claimed, or failure was due to irresponsible use (including but not limited to, for example, burning, melting or breaking of the product/s caused by spinning tyre/s; or damage caused by using the Product/s on hard or rocky surfaces).
- Damage to the product/s is found, upon inspection by us or on our behalf, to be caused by wear and tear, abuse, misuse, accidental impact/s with a harder object (such as metal automotive component).
- The product/s though damaged, is/are still intact, serviceable and capable of performing its/their intended function, and is/are not defective.
- Is missing components.
- Has been modified or altered in any way.
- Changed your mind, found it cheaper elsewhere, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
- Proof of purchase has not been provided.
- You knew of or were made aware of the defects before you bought the Product/s.
- You are not the original owner of the Product/s.
We will charge you an administration fee and return the item to you at your expense.
We will also offer to replace the product/s at your cost.